Posted by Foobooz on February 28th, 2013
We’re heading out of the office early to hang out at Philly Cooks. You should come on down and hang with us. The Big Event starts at 6:30 in the old Strawbridges building at 801 Market Street. Tickets will be available at the door. Admission is $85 and includes two-and-a-half hours of food from 40 of the best restaurants in the city plus an open bar and artisanal alley.
801 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA
Related Tags: Philly Cooks
- Have You Bought Your Philly Cooks Tickets Yet? 40 Restaurants & an Open Bar
- Philly Cooks: Haiku Contest To Choose A Guest Judge
- Who Won the Free Tickets to Philly Cooks?
- Learn About the All New Philly Cooks Week
- First Two Philly Cooks Tasting Tours Revealed
- A Tease of Philly Cooks Participants
- About Last Night: Philly Cooks Week Tasting Tours in Old City and Washington Square West
- Philly Cooks 2012: And The Winners Are…
- Three More Tasting Tours on Sale