Posted by Jason Sheehan on March 5th, 2013
Okay, so this one is very simple. You wanna eat some lobster? You wanna do it on the cheap? Then go to Chick’s Social on any Tuesday Or Wednesday in March and get a 1-pound lobster, clams, mussels and potatoes for just $18. Yeah, $18. As in one more than $17 and one less than $19. Crazy, right?
The only catch is you have to bring your own bib.
Chick’s Social [Official]
- Lobster Mania at Chick’s Social
- Double the Lobster, Double the Fun
- Chick’s Cafe Gets Social
- Steakhouse Weekend at Chick’s Social
- Chick’s Social Offering Blue Crabs This Weekend
- Soft Shell Crab Weekend at Chick’s
- Six Pack: Lobster Specials in Philadelphia
- Lobster Pot on Varga Bar’s New Menu
- Restaurant Week Alternatives: The $45 Lobster Tasting Menu At Matyson
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 5th, 2013 at 3:04 pm and is filed under Food, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.