Posted by Jason Sheehan on March 6th, 2013
Remember a couple weeks ago when we told you about “Open Love Letter and Letter of Intent to the Citizens of the Cedar Park Neighborhood & Surrounding West Philadelphia, Pennsylvania” that was posted by the Little Baby’s team regarding their plans to expand into West Philly? Well apparently it worked. Grub Street is reporting that the good people of the Cedar Park neighborhood have sent a letter of support to the city saying, essentially, that they want ice cream and they want it now.
Because, you know, eventually this crappy weather is going to clear up. And when it does, ice cream season will be here again.
Little Baby’s Ice Cream Is Expanding [Foobooz]
Little Baby’s Ice Cream Gets Community Support [Grub Street]
- Little Baby’s Opens an Ice Cream Embassy in West Philly
- Little Baby’s Ice Cream Is Expanding–In Their Own Special Way
- Little Baby’s Ice Cream World HQ Grand Opening
- Update on Pizza Brain and Little Baby’s Ice Cream
- Little Baby’s Sails Through Zoning, Pizza Brain Demolishing
- Boing Boing Loves Little Baby’s (Kinda)
- ‘American Hipster Presents’ Little Baby’s Ice Cream
- More Than Just Hype at Pizza Brain and Little Baby’s Ice Cream
- Free Little Baby’s Ice Cream and a Creepy Kickstarter Video