Posted by Jason Sheehan on March 8th, 2013
It has become a vital question among Philly’s serious cocktail connoisseurs: Where to eat after a night spent drinking at Chinatown’s Hop Sing Laundromat? Depending on how many cocktails you’ve put away, the distance between Hop Sing’s secret door and the nearest late-night noodle spot is a serious concern, so we’ve broken the options down for you by how far you’ll have to walk. Or stagger.
Hop Sing Laundromat
1029 Race St, Philadelphia, PA
- LaBan Is the Latest to Fall Under the Hop Sing Spell
- The Hop Sing Laundromat Dress Code
- So There’s This Letter on Hop Sing’s Web Site …
- Behind the Scenes of Lee and Hop Sing
- Adam Erace at Hop Sing Laundromat
- One Step Closer To A Hop Sing Opening?
- Hop Sing Laundromat in Details Magazine
- A Zagat Guide To Philly’s Secret Bars
- The Revisit: Hop Sing Laundromat