Posted by Jason Sheehan on March 11th, 2013
Over on the Insider, they’re reporting that it’s a done deal–that the owners of Barbuzo, Jamonera and Lolita (which just picked up a liquor license) have now officially decided to expand off of 13th Street (which they essentially own) and try to take on a new neighborhood by snapping up Fish.
No news on what, exactly, the pair plan to do with the double space (remember: this is also where Rhino Bar lived and died), but Klein does have a nice, succinct look back at the history of the embattled space under Mike Stollenwerk and others.
- Stop Us If You’ve Heard This Before, Flooding at 1234 Locust Street
- Mike Stollenwerk’s Rhino Bar Open In Former Fish Space
- Migrating Fish Is On the Move Again
- Stollenwerk Parts Ways with Fish
- What are Safran and Turney Planning for 13th and Locust?
- From India To Spain: Bindi To Become Jamonera
- Tonight: Grand Opening Party At Rhino Bar
- Focusing On Fish
- Fish To Return June 12