Posted by Alex Tewfik on March 13th, 2013
Apparently Jason Cichonski likes a “girly” shot aptly named “Pancakes & Syrup,” and that will be the first course of the Whiskey & Waffles collaborative brunch between Cichonski’s Ela and South Philly Tap Room’s Scott Schroeder and Mark Regan.
This St. Patrick’s Day, (Sunday, March 17th), from 10:30 am-2:30 pm, for only $35 a head (with an optional $20 whiskey pairing), Ela and SPTR want to be the ones to kick off your celebrations. The menu looks awesome–including such guaranteed winners as hash browns with bone marrow gravy, cereal-crusted donuts with cereal milk filling, coffee-coddled eggs over duck hash and the aforementioned Whiskey & Waffles (sausage waffles with foie gras whipped cream and smoked maple-whiskey syrup)– and starting off your Sunday with a morning shot doesn’t seem all that bad, because, you know, YOLO or whatever.
- Ela Adds Brunch Starting This Sunday
- About Last Night: USA vs. Canada At Open Stove IX
- Scott Schroeder, Showing Off His Bone
- Fourth Annual Beef & Beer at SPTR
- Bell’s At SPTR
- Drink Yards, Help Kids, At SPTR
- About Last Night: Open Stove 10 At COOK
- Art In The Age Dinner At Ela: First Look At The Menu
- Sidecar Menu Steps Up