Posted by Foobooz on March 13th, 2013
We don’t have a lot of bad things to say about Mount Airy’s Earth Bread+Brewery. We just can’t get enough of the vibe, the flatbreads (especially the seed) and owner Tom Baker’s beers. Our only complaint would be that Germantown Avenue spot is not open for weekend lunches.
But no longer. Starting on Saturday, March 16th, Earth Bread+Brewery will begin opening on weekends at noon. It all kicks off this Saturday with a special homebrewing event with the Malt House.
Earth Bread+Brewery [Official Site]
Earth Bread + Brewery
7136 Germantown Ave, Philadelphia, PA
- Monday Is a Happy Day at Earth Bread+Brewery
- Red Thunder Rumbling Into Mount Airy
- More On Earth Bread + Brewery
- Lunacy Returns to Earth Bread + Brewery
- What To Expect At Earth Bread + Brewery
- Heavyweight To Resurface!
- Quick Bites: More Openings
- Results from Craig LaBan’s Third Annual Brew-vitational
- Local Beers of Beer Week