Posted by Alex Tewfik on March 13th, 2013
Korea is a hot topic right now, and it’d be really weird of me to try to connect any Philadelphia food-related news to the politically unstable, war-torn region of North and South Korea. I really shouldn’t.
But speaking of Korea…
Meritage’s Anne Coll has innocuously created a Korean inspired menu, because Korean food is off the hook, and because we shouldn’t let whatever is happening out there take away from what’s happening over here. It’s available through Friday, March 15, so you should go eat there right now because it’ll be awesome. And also because if you don’t, they win.
How’s that for motivation?
Meritage Korean Tasting Menu
Crispy Pork Belly, Boston lettuce, slaw, gochujang, kimchi
Seared New Jersey Scallops, miso emulsion, sweet potato puree, orange, bacon infused roe
Braised Painted Hill Brisket, KFC thigh, sesame spinach, fji apple kimchi , crispy sticky rice
Coconut Panna Cotta, pineapple, pomegranate . orange & toasted coconut
Meritage - [Official]
- Summer Menu at Meritage
- Meritage Introduces Korean Short Rib Corn Dog
- Meritage Hosting a Game Tasting Menu
- Game Tasting This Week at Meritage
- Meritage Makes Changes for Fall
- Anne Coll Celebrates Her Pet Piglet with a…Pig Dinner?
- New Happy Hour at Meritage Begins Tonight
- Meritage Returns Fried Chicken To Its Menu
- Lobster Tasting Menu this Week at Meritage