Posted by Jason Sheehan on March 14th, 2013
Over in Princeton, they’re getting in on all the farm-to-table action with the opening of Agricola (which we wrote about a couple months back). It’s a little past the projected February 1 opening originally proposed by French Laundry vet Josh Thomsen, but who cares? He’s taking full advantage of the first (distant) hints of spring and putting together a menu full of stuff provided by the affiliated Great Road Farm. We’re talking market salads made of whatever comes out of the ground that day, poached eggs from Great Road served with Rose Finn potatoes, potato fries with roasted beet ketchup and all kinda of pickled vegetables (see above), in addition to utilizing cheeses from Valley Shepherd, chicken from Lancaster County and Atlantic cod (which he turns into fritters).
You can check out the full menu below.
- Agricola Set To Open In Princeton On February 1
- Agricola To Open In Princeton
- Russet Updates Its Brunch Menu for 2013
- Russet Is the Latest to Add Sunday Dinner Menu
- Summer Menu at Heirloom
- Jonathan Adams Cooking at Wyebrook Farms
- Harvest Brings Farm-to-Table and Wine To 40th and Walnut
- Talula’s Table Availability Tomorrow
- Tale of the Tape: Russet