Posted by Foobooz on March 14th, 2013
The Philadelphia area’s first Pinkberry is slated to open this April in the Bryn Mawr Square Shopping Center. Pinkberry was a pioneer in the frozen yogurt craze and has 225 locations worldwide. The Main Line location will also be among the first in the nation to roll out Pinkberry’s new menu which includes Pinkberrygreek the chain’s non-frozen Greek yogurt.
Speaking of Greek, the Bryn Mawr Shopping Center will also be getting Zoës Kitchen, a Mediterranean-inspired fast-casual chain with 82 locations in 14 states. The Bryn Mawr location will be one of four coming to the area. A Collegeville location opened earlier this month and additional storefronts will open in Marlton, New Jersey and Newtown, Pennsylvania.
Bryn Mawr Shopping Center
763 E. Lancaster Avenue, Bryn Mawr, PA
- Pinkberry Opens Today in Bryn Mawr and Gives Away the FroYo
- Zoe’s Expanding into Philly Area
- A New Deli and Restaurant for Bryn Mawr
- Suburban Snacks: South Jersey Gets a Krispy Kreme
- Thai Food In Bryn Mawr
- Free Burrito Day In Ardmore
- The Scoop On The New Scoops
- Over Indulged, 333 Belrose Has The Fix