Posted by Jason Sheehan on March 15th, 2013
New chef Elijah Milligan just took over the kitchen at Stateside three days ago, but he’s already putting his stamp on the kitchen. Gone are the pickles, the cheeses and the heavy dependance on charcuterie that characterized George Sabatino’s board, but there are some interesting twists of modernity and locality in evidence here.
- Stateside Names Its New Chef
- Stateside Continues Rolling Out New Dishes
- Stateside’s George Sabatino Heading Out on His Own
- The Gastronaut: The Next Exit
- George Sabatino, Gone From Stateside
- A Best Of Philly Tasting Menu At Matyson?
- Stateside Receives Enthusiastic Two Bell Review
- Eat This Now: Stateside’s Bacon Dougnut
- The New Fall Menu At Stateside