Posted by Foobooz on March 15th, 2013
Fuel’s Center City location joins its Passyunk Avenue sibling by offering offering weekend brunch starting tomorrow. The healthy food spot at 1225 Walnut Street will be offering a menu full of fritattas, wraps and even pancakes that contain diet friendly calorie counts.
The brunch menu is available from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. and complimentary coffee is also available.
Brunch Menu at Fuel
Fuel [Official Site]
Fuel Center City
1225 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Fuel To Go Adds Another Healthy Option to Center City
- Fuel Celebrates Its Birthday with Deals for You
- Check Out the Menu at Eat-A-Pita
- Brunch Without the Wait: Molly Malloy’s
- New Year’s Day Brunching
- Oddfellows Reincarnated as YOLO
- Tinto Adds Brunch
- Weekday Industry Brunch at Cantina Los Caballitos
- Square Peg Starts Lunch and Full Menu Thursday