Posted by Foobooz on March 15th, 2013
Steve’s Prince of Steaks, a Northeast Philadelphia tradition has opened at 16th and Chestnut Streets in the former home of Krispy Kreme. We dashed out to check out the fast moving line and sample one of their cheesesteaks.
Steve's Prince of Steaks
16th and Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA
- Steve’s Prince of Steaks Is Coming to 16th Street in Center City
- Krispy Kreme Shuttering Center City Location
- High Steaks at Square 1682
- Snap Squad: Steve's Prince of Steaks
- Krispy Kreme Coming to 16th and Chestnut
- Green Line Cafe Coming to Center City
- Six Pack of Farmers’ Markets
- Is Center City Over?
- Rick’s Steaks Wants to Return to the Reading Terminal Market