Posted by Foobooz on March 20th, 2013
Joe Beddia is ready to open his Pizzeria Beddia in Fishtown tonight. So ready he has 60 pounds of pizza dough ready to go. Pizzeria Beddia is mainly for takeout though there will be a couple tables in the front. Beddia is serious about his pizza and has worked at Osteria, Zavino and Wisconsin’s Pizza Brutta in order to perfect his craft. The pizzas are $18 for the plain, which are constructed with Jersey tomatoes, whole milk mozzarella and topped off with old gold aged cheese and extra virgin olive oil. Spice up your pie with sausage, salame or pickled chiles.
Though some will inevitably gripe about the price, you should really try the pizza first.
115 E Girard Avenue, Philadelphia, PA
- Adam Erace Swoons for Pizzeria Beddia
- Joe Beddia Opening His Pizzeria in Fishtown
- It’s a Pizza Craze All Over Philadelphia
- Pizzeria Beddia Is Getting In On The Bread Game
- Bufad Wood Fired Pizza in Pictures
- Pizza Brain Bakes First Pizza Sets Opening Date
- Pizza Brain: The Journey Begins
- About Last Friday: Pizza Brain’s Grand Opening
- Tale of the Tape: Pizza Brain Museum and Pizzeria