Posted by Jason Sheehan on March 21st, 2013
Last week, our own Iron Chef, Jose Garces, hit the James Beard House in New York to cook a dinner in support of his new cookbook, The Latin Road Home. And while we weren’t able to get to the Beard House ourselves, we did get our hands on some pictures taken by Jeff Gurwin who was there to capture all the action.
Check out the snaps after the jump.
Jeff Gurwin Photography [Official]
- Garces Falls At James Beard Awards
- James Beard Foundation Announces Nominees
- James Beard Award Final Finalists Finally Revealed
- Jose Garces Author Event at the Free Library Tonight
- Jose Garces Debuting New Cookbook With Launch Dinner
- Jose Garces’s Farm, Why Your Favorite Restaurant is Doomed & Hurray for the Zep
- Garces Headed for Palm Springs?
- What’s Jose Garces Doing Looking At Speck With Bart Blatstein?
- Jeremy Nolen At The James Beard House