Posted by Foobooz on April 18th, 2013
Check out the week’s most interesting posts on Philadelphia magazine’s real estate blog, Property. Iron Hill is “re-evaluating its involvement in Ardmore and editor Liz Spikol imagines a world where Questlove and Stephen Starr bring Hybird to South Street.
- Iron Hill Brewery may pull out of Ardmore
- How much home do you get for $500,000?
- Former Sixers’ coach, Larry Brown’s $7.85 million Main Line estate is on the market
- Wouldn’t 6th and South be the ideal location for Questlove and Stephen Starr to open Philadelphia’s Hybird?
- Center City is going apartment crazy. Who is going to live in all these new apartments?