Posted by Foobooz on October 1st, 2010
On Sunday, October 17th Square 1682 is hosting a cheesesteak contest and block party.
Nine top chefs will pay homage to Philadelphia’s patron sandwich as they create their own renditions.
- Guillermo Tellez, Square 1682
- Matthew Levine, Adsum
- David Boyle, Davioâ€™s
- Brinn Sinnott, Noble
- Peter Woolsey, Bistrot La Minette
- Jason Goodenough, Happy Rooster
- Mike Stollenwerk, Fish
- Paul Healey, Domaso
- Dennis Marron Jackson 20 and The Grille at Morrison House
- Massimo De Francesca, Nios
For an admission fee of $20, all of which will benefit The Philadelphia Academies, guests will be invited to watch the chefs compete and sample their cheesesteaks. Beer from Victory will be on sale. Â The contest and blockparty runs from 3 to 5pm and tickets can be purchased online.
Square 1682â€™s Cheesesteak Challenge: High Steaks [Official Site]