Posted by Foobooz on January 11th, 2011
Kitchen is a new restaurant/catering service located in West Philadelphia, that aims to open on February 1st. It’s pick-up and delivery only, meaning there’s no dine-in option.
Utilizing locally sourced and seasonal ingredients, the endeavor aims to provide healthy and affordable “home-cooked” meals for the University City community.
Including tax and delivery, items will be priced at $15 or less. Among the highlights of chef Jordan Miller’s menu:
- Chicken Pot Pie made with fresh vegetables, roasted butternut squash, chicken and a biscuit crust
- Vegetable Lasagna, crafted with pasta, ricotta and market vegetables
- West Philly Bahn Mi, a Vietnamese-style hoagie with a choice of beef or pork meatballs marinated in a sweet chili glaze with pickled daikon radish, cucumbers and carrots, cilantro and sriracha aioli on a baguette.
- A list of prepared sides includingÂ tater-tots with seasonal dipping sauce and an array of prepared vegetables
- A selection of bread puddings, Chef Millerâ€™s specialty, including both doughnut and banana flavors.
Kitchen [Official Site]