Posted by Foobooz on June 1st, 2012
Here are some other Philadelphia Restaurant Openings slated for the month
- Get a sneak peek at East Passyunk’s Noir bar during Sunday’s Craft Beer Day on East Passyunk. The new film-noir spot will be sampling Barley Legal Home Brew between 2 and 6 p.m. this Sunday. The bar should be open for real on Monday, June 4th.
- Tired Hands Brewing is hinting that they might be open this weekend. We’ve also been told it will be Wednesday, June 6th. Either way we’re excited to try the Ardmore Brew Pub.
- The sleek stir-fry, salad and shake serving honeygrow has set its opening date as Thursday, June 7th.
- Industry, the new bar from the fine folk at Good Dog are close to opening. Rumor has it, that there may be some unofficial Beer Week shenanigans in store. No word if that will be for “industry” only.
- Michael Klein has some photos of NoBl (North of Baltimore Avenue) set to open this month in Lansdowne. The BYO (did you know Lansdowne is dry?) is the second restaurant from Sycamore owner Steve Wagner and Chef Sam Jacobson. Sycamore also has now been immortalized in this rap song by Brad Podray.
- Lansdowne Table Gets a Permanent Home
- NoBL Closes to Reconceptualize
- Ardmore’s Tired Hands Brewery Is Very Close, Beer Available Now
- Shake Shack Gets a Sign, We Animate the Progress
- First Sign of Shake Shack
- Is Shake Shack Opening In University City?
- Shake Shack Kicks Off 2nd Annual Great American Shake Sale
- Green Light for Construction at Shake Shack
- Live from Shake Shack