Posted by Foobooz on July 23rd, 2012
Tomorrow, Tuesday, July 24th David Katz will be inviting chef Terence Feury to grill with him at Morgan’s Pier. The chefs will be grilling dishes on the open deck between 5 and 7 p.m.
Feury who has recently moved on from Fork will be cooking up a mixed shellfish grill of barbecue oysters, clams and shrimp for $7.
Two more guest grilling days are scheduled at the Delaware Avenue hotspot. Look for Kevin Sbraga on Tuesday, August 21st and Zahav’s Michael Solomonov on September 17th.
221 N Columbus Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA
- Solomonov Barbecuing at Morgan’s Pier Tonight
- Tale of the Tape: Morgan’s Pier
- About Last Night: Morgan’s Pier Guest Chef Happy Hour
- Reviewing David Katz’s Menu at Morgan’s Pier
- David Katz’s Menu for Morgan’s Pier
- Accolades: The Award Winning Morgan’s Pier
- Tale of the Tape: What to Expect at Morgan’s Pier in 2013
- An Update on Morgan’s Pier
- George Sabatino To Morgan’s Pier For The Summer