Posted by Foobooz on January 4th, 2013
Later this month Pub & Kitchen will be closing to undergo a renovation. Reopening in February, the old bones of Chaucer’s will have been spruced up again. Expect more taps, new restrooms and a renovated kitchen.
But what will not be in that kitchen is chef Jonathan Adams. Chef “Johnny Mac” is stepping down as executive chef to concentrate on his Rival Bros. Coffee roasting company.
The bar’s concept will remain the same, with Adams’ kitchen staff executing the menu.
Pub & Kitchen [Official Site]
Pub & Kitchen
1946 Lombard St, Philadelphia, PA
- New Coffee Truck & Roaster In Town
- Cafe at Wyebrook Farm Opening Next Friday
- Cowboy Up: Rival Bros and Side Project Jerky Team Up
- Foobooz TV: An Interview with Pub & Kitchen’s “Jonny Mac”
- Jonathan Adams Cooking at Wyebrook Farms
- Rival Bros. and Side Project Jerky are Collaborating
- Wyebrook’s First Farm Dinner with Jonathan Adams
- An Infographic Based Guide to Philadelphia Coffee Roasters
- Roast Duck with Cider Jus at Pub & Kitchen