Posted by Foobooz on February 15th, 2013
Strangelove’s, the beer bar from Leigh Maida and Brendan Hartranft that will be taking over the former location of the Butcher & the Brewer has replaced that bar’s barn door front with something a bit more conventional. Construction continues towards an anticipated mid-March opening.
Strangelove’s is the fourth bar by the couple (Memphis Taproom, Local 44 and Resurrection Ale House are the others) and will feature two floors, 18 beers on tap plus two beer engines.
Strangelove’s [Official Site]
216 S 11th St, Philadelphia, PA
- Strangelove’s Will be the Name of the New Beer Bar on 11th Street
- Photo Tour of Strangelove’s
- Maida & Hartranft Taking Over The Butcher & The Brewer Space
- Strangelove’s Gets an Opening Date
- Strangelove’s Beer Bar Names Chef
- Strangelove’s Adds Lunch
- New Chef for Resurrection Ale House
- The Butcher and The Brewer Is Closing
- What’s Opening Soon